Monday's meeting: what time?

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 04:19:22 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 10:16:48AM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> <snip - excuses, excuses>

Well, I would like to present it to you lot anyway, before I give it at
YAPC, assuming it gets accepted.

> If you don't speak and no-one else is going to, we should just call a
> social meeting I suppose...

OR we could have a guru session and ask questions about perl in Jelly.
Without feeling silly. Or something.

m.

--
No one in the world ever gets what they want and that is beautiful
Everybody dies frustrated and sad and that is beautiful

--
Family ties : http://www.thefamilykerr.co.uk
Playtime    : http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk