Monday's meeting: what time?

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Jun 9 03:39:11 CDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 11:25:30PM +0100, Steve Rushe wrote:

> AFAIK that's still the time. I know that I'm planning on heading for
> Jelly at 7. If you keep an eye on the list tomorrow there's a good
> chance that a few people will meet fro a bite to eat beforehand.

Ack, it seems I didn't get something funny to say written in time, due
to other commitments, so I must cry off doing my talk this evening.
Unless I get something cobbled together at lunchtime. Which is unlikely.
But, as it was only 20 minutes (supposedly) anyhow, it wouldn't have
lasted all night.

So what is the agenda then? (Assuming I even make it, I should really
go to my tutorial.)

m.

--
He doesn't like Will and Grace because he is gay.
Karen lets Andrew's secret out