Monday's meeting: what time?

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Sun Jun 8 17:25:30 CDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 10:38:35PM +0100, Nick Johnston wrote:
> meeting is going to be held at 7 PM at Jelly.
>
> Can anyone confirm if this is correct, and if not, what is the correct
> time and venue of the meeting?

AFAIK that's still the time. I know that I'm planning on heading for
Jelly at 7. If you keep an eye on the list tomorrow there's a good
chance that a few people will meet fro a bite to eat beforehand.

Steve
--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

And we say there's not enough black in the union jack,
And we say there's too much white in the stars and stripes