Next meeting

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 06:04:36 CDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 11:59:37AM +0100, Steve Rushe wrote:
> Hello all
>
> We're due to have a meeting on Monday. Jelly at 7 has been suggested, so
> does anyone have anything they fancy talking on? This could be a good
> chance to practice your YAPC talks, I'm sure they're all written by now
> ;)

If mine gets accepted, I will give mine. As I am sure it would be an
appreciative audience, with no interruptions, polited critisisms and no
derogatory personal comments.

m.

--
Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon.

--
Family ties : http://www.thefamilykerr.co.uk
Playtime    : http://www.stray-toaster.co.uk