YAPC::Europe::2004, Belfast

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Jul 28 10:16:57 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 04:09:45PM +0100, Russell Matbouli wrote:

> Arthur is mislead (although North Belfast still has lots of troops
> roaming around). It'd be nice to get some more people over though.

I don't think I have promised not to keep me bake shut when it comes to
Northern Ireland jokes and those-who-are-not-from-here yet, and I
probably will have to, but those those on the list who aren't from here
(and those who are who are unaware of it)

http://speaknorniron.8m.net/

is a English <=> Northern Irish page.

m.

--
It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression
Symbolic of his struggle against reality more like