YAPC::2004

Karen Pauley karen at kasei.com
Mon Jul 28 09:54:34 CDT 2003

When submitting the proposal to YAPC I agreed to be the main
co-ordinator for the event.

The other Perl Mongers who told me that they were keen to help out were:

Marty Pauley
Tony Bowden
Marc Kerr
Andrew Wilson
Russell Matbouli
Steve Rushe
Joe McCool

I know that there are other people who are keen to help next year.
There will be loads of things that will need done for the conference to
be successful.  If people are keen to do something please let me know.

Obviously, I will need more help in the months before the conference.
The conference will take place next September.

All the best,

Karen