YAPC::Europe::2004, Belfast

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Mon Jul 28 07:30:32 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 12:02:51PM +0100, Jasper McCrea wrote:
> I was subtly taking a dig at the level of organizization that seems to take
> place for the pm meetings.

Miao. It's a pity that the past few have been such a cock up[0]. I want to
help out with this conference. Is it Kasei who is organising it, or
Karen and Marty, or Belfast.pm? It's all a blur to me...

[0] Not that I'm taking responsibility for that, I just provide the
venue.
--
Russell Matbouli       |       The spark of intelligence in your blinking
russell at futureless.org |       eyes is not unlike the glow from the teeth