Meeting at Jelly tonight - cancelled

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Mon Jul 21 11:31:51 CDT 2003

Since no-one replied saying that they were coming to tonight's meeting,
and since the speakers have cancelled, I've decided to go home instead
of waiting around on the off-chance that some people turn up.

Sorry if this affects anyone, but it seems the only sensible thing to do.

I think we should have a person in charge of organising meetings btw...
(I'm not putting myself forward for this, but we can still use the room
here in Jelly).
--
Russell Matbouli       |           "People should treat their emails
russell at futureless.org |            like seaside post cards; [...]