[CHALLENGE] Boggle

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Wed Jan 29 08:37:06 CST 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 02:14:31PM +0000, Marty Pauley wrote:
> Using the shell builtin 'time' function.

Hmm. It doesn't seem to be consistent. It has given 0.048, then 0.004,
then 0.028 for the same code on subsequent runs, without any reason
seemingly... It just jumps around. Also, I'm sure loading up a perl will
take more time that to run the code...

> No.  I'm not planning to be very accurate, so it shouldn't matter.

Fair enough.

> Also, I've extended the deadline by 1 day since Marc wants to enter but
> we are making him work during the week.  So, I'll expect your answers by
> end of Saturday.

Good stuff...
--
Russell Matbouli       |