We just don't know.

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Wed Feb 19 04:40:24 CST 2003

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 10:02:56AM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> What you said. Yes, I like this one. And as no one else seems to have a
> preference, that is what it will be!

I had a preference for this, but forgot to reply to the mail. Didn't
realise until you sent this mail...

> Although, after you have finished the first talky bits, a YAML talk
> would be good. Got to get our money out of you, I reckon.

Yes, I want to hear about YAML too. Why do we need yet another markup
language, for a start. What it does better than XML, and how could it
replace it without a marketing machine doing the thing that marketing
machines do...

How are we funding Schwern then? Are we chipping in? What about doing a
training course? Or is it too late in the day for that now?
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |  Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to even wet my pants.