Thanks

Steve Rushe steve-belfastpm at deeden.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 05:38:49 CST 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 11:30:07AM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:

> If you move to a sympa mailing list, there's a mbox to sympa convertor
> script (assuming someone has an exhaustive archive, of course)...
>
> You can find it here: http://www.sympa.org/contrib.html

I can't explain it, but I have a real hatred for sympa. I think it comes
from trying to persuade it to let me have different address on multiple
lists one time, when I kept reseting my password on me.

Steve
--
Steve Rushe - www.deeden.co.uk

And we say there's not enough black in the union jack,
And we say there's too much white in the stars and stripes