Thanks

Wesley Darlington wesley at yelsew.com
Wed Feb 12 04:32:31 CST 2003

On Wed, Feb 12, 2003 at 10:10:41AM +0000, Stephen McCullough wrote:
> So are we moving belfast.pm away from TUX[0] and onto another
> machine? I don't really care if the website stays on TUX,
> but I would prefer the email list moved to somewhere faster.
>
> [0] For those that don't know, TUX is a machine in BlackStar - and
> a very old and crusty machine at that.

The belfast-pm list is run by pm.org, not by tux. If it were run by
tux, it would be several orders of magnitude faster. And reliable too.

You have cruelly maligned The Extremely Reliable, Stable, And Rock
Solid Machine Known As Tux.

Henceforth, may the programmers of a thousand blackstars shun you Right
Bluntly, may the bug density of your code rise to ever dizzier heights,
and may you be condemned to commute in perpetuity from Glenavy to Dunmurry,
in ever worsening traffic.

HAND,
Wesley.

PS. That last one was just plain mean. Sorry.