Next Meeting?

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Thu Feb 6 07:12:19 CST 2003

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 10:50:51AM +0000, Stephen McCullough wrote:
>> I'm looking forward to seeing you. I seem to remember that I drank
>> more of the whiskey milkshake than you did. But, as Marc has said,
>> unfortunately that fine eatery is now out of business.
>
> What, you actually drunk a proper drink and not one of those really
> weak girly drinks? This I have to see. What was your favourite again,
> Melon Bicardi Breezer?

I fail to see how a milshake is less "girly" than a Bacardi Breezer. No,
I'm not embarrased about drinking them --- Fluffer boy. Whiskey is my
drink of choice when I can't get Bacardi Breezers. The flavour you're
looking for is Watermellon.

andrew
--
Virgo: (Aug. 23 - Sept. 22)
You'll soon find yourself in the midst of a power struggle, as two