Next Meeting?

Duggie duggie-belfast-pm at blackstar.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 09:12:08 CST 2003

On (05/02/03 14:32), Karen Pauley wrote:
> If we would like Schwern to speak will need to raise the money for his
> travel costs.  He will be in Amsterdam and can fly with Easyjet.  Any
> ideas as to how we should raise the money?

Human darts?

Here's a rough outline of how a game like that could work :

Marc[0] stands against a wall. Players line up 7 feet 9 1/4 inches away
and throw darts. Let's say one pound per dart. The money raised goes towards
Schwern's trip. I'd say he'll be able to fly first class with BA if we
market this event just right!

Thanks

Duggie

[0] It doesn't have to be Marc, it can be anyone, as long as they
meet the official height for darts - which is 5 feet 8 inches tall.  :-)