Next Meeting?

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Wed Feb 5 08:47:42 CST 2003

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 02:32:14PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:
> On Tue Feb  4 14:38:41 2003, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> > Hello, WHAT?!
>
> If Mr. Schwern would like to cast his mind back to email communications
> that took place sometime around the 10th December 2002 he would maybe
> realise that he thought coming over to visit the Perl Mongers was a good
> idea and that he would quite like that :)

Oh well, if you're going to quote facts.

> However, I have been in communication with the elusive Mr. Schwern and
> if he is able to come over it will be at the start of March and not
> February.
>
> If we would like Schwern to speak will need to raise the money for his
> travel costs.  He will be in Amsterdam and can fly with Easyjet.  Any
> ideas as to how we should raise the money?

How much is a flight likely to be 40 quidish.  get definite numbers and
stick a door charge on it.

On a related note.  I propose that since Mr. Schwern will not be here at
all in February that we make February's meeting a social in Roast.  Make
Schwern March's speaker and hold a special extra meeting for Dominus at
the end of March.

andrew
--
Cancer: (June 22 - July 22)
Your career as a plastic surgeon is in danger of coming to a