Next Meeting?

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Wed Feb 5 08:32:14 CST 2003

On Tue Feb  4 14:38:41 2003, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> On Monday, Feb 3, 2003, at 05:54 US/Pacific, Stephen McCullough wrote:
> >Hi Folks :)
> >
> >Can anyone confirm the next meeting for us lot? Is Mr. Schwern still
> >speaking?
> >If so what on?
>
> Hello, WHAT?!

If Mr. Schwern would like to cast his mind back to email communications
that took place sometime around the 10th December 2002 he would maybe
realise that he thought coming over to visit the Perl Mongers was a good
idea and that he would quite like that :)

However, I have been in communication with the elusive Mr. Schwern and
if he is able to come over it will be at the start of March and not
February.

If we would like Schwern to speak will need to raise the money for his
travel costs.  He will be in Amsterdam and can fly with Easyjet.  Any
ideas as to how we should raise the money?

--
Karen