Next Meeting?

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Tue Feb 4 04:38:07 CST 2003

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 09:27:06AM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 01:16:08AM +0000, Paul Dundas wrote:
>> 10th or 17th?
>
> 10th. Sorry for the confusion.

We have a guest speaker coming this month, we don't know when he'll be
here.  When we know when he's coming we'll tell you when the meeting is.

For those still not clear.  This is not a standard month, the meeting
may be held on the standard date (the 10th) if our speaker is in the
country.  It may well not be held on the standard date.  Next month's
meeting is definitely not on the standard date because the guest speaker
that month will not be here on the second Monday.  The march meeting is
on the 31st.

Normal service will be resumed in April (probably).

andrew
--
Sagittarius: (Nov. 22 - Dec. 21)
Good things will happen when you least expect, greatly embarrassing you