Christams Dinner

Karen Pauley karen at kasei.com
Sun Dec 14 15:54:00 CST 2003

Hi Paul,

On Sun Dec 14 16:54:47 2003, Paul Dundas wrote:
> OK - is the dinner confirmed, and what time is it at?
> There's nothing that I can see on the website and, apart from all the
> spam, the mailing list has gone all quiet?

Andrew has organised the Christmas dinner but doesn't seem to be
receiving any mail at the moment.  The dinner is starting at 7.30pm.

The confirmed attendees are:

Andrew Wilson
Marc Kerr
Karen Pauley
Tony Bowden
Paul Dundas
Russell Matbouli
Leah
Steve Rushe
Stephen McCullough
Duggie

If anyone if missing from this list please reply ASAP.  I'm in England
at the moment and won't be able to let Andrew know if you wish to
attend.  Marc, can you please let Andrew know if anyone else decides
that they want to attend?

Thanks,

Karen