Next Month's Meeting

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Thu Aug 28 10:54:49 CDT 2003

Hello,

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 04:28:15PM +0100, Karen Pauley wrote:
> The next Perl Mongers meeting will be held on Monday 8th September.
> Currently, I don't have a venue for the meeting but I'm sure I'll be
> able to sort something out.

I don't leave for a month, I should have made this clear I suppose :)
The room should still be available for the next meeting, but not for any
meetings after that.

> At this meeting we are planning on having a code review circle.  Marc
> has volunteered to submit a piece of code for review.  All the people
> attending will be able participate in the review process.

Oh dear :)

> I would like two other volunteers who are willing to have a piece of
> their code critiqued.  If I don't get volunteers I will find CPAN
> modules written by the people at Belfast.pm and select two of these for
> review :)

I might dig out some code for this, but some of you have already seen my
crack-fuelled coding...
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |                 It tastes like burning