Next Month's Meeting

Karen Pauley karen at martian.org
Thu Aug 28 10:28:15 CDT 2003

Hello,

The next Perl Mongers meeting will be held on Monday 8th September.
Currently, I don't have a venue for the meeting but I'm sure I'll be
able to sort something out.

At this meeting we are planning on having a code review circle.  Marc
has volunteered to submit a piece of code for review.  All the people
attending will be able participate in the review process.

I would like two other volunteers who are willing to have a piece of
their code critiqued.  If I don't get volunteers I will find CPAN
modules written by the people at Belfast.pm and select two of these for
review :)

--
Karen