Books. Meetings. Reviews.

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 10:32:49 CDT 2003

I note that there is a distinct lack of reviews for the books that were
given out last decade on the old site.

Are those with books intending on bringing them tonight and sharing the
wealth? [0]

It was so long ago, I don't recall who has them, except for 'Learning
Perl in 21 Days', which was one Stephen McCullough. I wonder if it did
him any good? Must have, as he got a job [1] coding perl.

m.

Oh, and I am knackered, so don't expect me to be coherent this fine
evening.

[0] This is not an option. Just bring them.
[1] Insert your own swm-doesn't-work joke here.
--
You may be here tomorrow
But your dreams may not

--