YAPC logo

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Mon Aug 4 04:19:59 CDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 03, 2003 at 11:19:39PM +0100, Nick Johnston wrote:
> As for a logo, well, I'm no graphic designer, but I have proposed a
> design for the t-shirt: the two cranes of Harland and Wolff with cave
> hill in the background, maybe with a camel and some flax plants. Or a
> picture of the Giant's Causeway, or the Titanic... there are so many
> possibilities.

And yet so many of them suck.  Most of the one's that suck appear to be
yours.  Of course, that's just my opinion.  It's worth every penny of
what you paid for it.

That said, I don't like Simon's first effort either.

andrew
--
Aquarius: (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)
The older you get, the more you're convinced that we were all put in