YAPC logo

Paul Dundas paul.dundas at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 3 18:55:26 CDT 2003

Patrick Moore wrote:

> The original would have been better if it had had "Hackers at work" or
>
>something equally silly through it.
>

>>Oh, look, OK then... http://alibi.simon-cozens.org/~simon/yapc-2.png
>>

>Though I do like this.   Something alogn these lines would be very good,
>yes.

Hackers at work I quite like...

How about a titanic pic, with "there's more than one way to do it"?
Or I suppose you could put the camel in a balaclava.
Decommissioning legacy scripting languages anyone?
Or something involving just another perl hacker?
Is there anything we could do with a wall mural look?
"To those who understand, no explanation is necessary" and some really
gnarly perl? What should it do?

Is Perl poetry appropriate for the land of saints and scholars?

Maybe we should capitalise on the traditional, laid back, Irish virtue
of laziness? (ducks and runs for cover)

Just some random thoughts I'm sure to regret in the morning...

Paul

PS.  The logo should be something that looks good in a small size (or
one that you can take a small detail of) for use on the kwiki someone is
bound to set up for the event...