YAPC logo

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Sun Aug 3 11:24:10 CDT 2003

Nick Johnston:
> our country. I really wish people wouldn't even jokingly suggest
> balaclavas, petrol bombs or anything like that for the t-shirt: it's not
> funny, and why on earth would you want to put that on a t-shirt?

Brand recognition. When people Out There think "Belfast", do they think about
the beauty of the Lagan, the David and Goliath cranes, or perhaps, people
bombing the shit out of each other?

If I offend enough people with this, will they take the initiative and come up
with a better logo themselves?

Oh, look, OK then... http://alibi.simon-cozens.org/~simon/yapc-2.png

--
Thus spake the master programmer:
	"After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless."