Christmas

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Mon Oct 21 19:02:47 CDT 2002

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 12:48:07AM +0100, Liyang Hu wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 07:26:32PM +0100, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> > No, I don't actually know if it's available on the 10th, we'll find
> > out when we try to book it.
>
> Eek. I'm not back until the 11th. ;_;
>
> Sorry there, but have fun without me anyway. ^_-

Ok, that's two who can't make the 9th.  If the restaurant was free the
following Monday, would anyone have objections to moving the date?  I
haven't checked with the restaurant yet as I don't want to mess them
about.  If no one objects, I'll contact the restaurant and see if we can
move the date.

andrew
--
Capricorn: (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
After years of zoological study and careful consideration, you've