Meeting, Thursday, guest speaker Simon Cozens

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 09:30:32 CDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 01:01:29PM +0100, Karen Pauley wrote:

> > So who's on for Thursday evening then? Food before, drinks after? Anyone
> > want to organise food?
>
> I should be able to go.

hurrah! I am allowed *cough* *cough* I am going. I told her straight, I
said 'See Thursday, I will be out. I expect you to be in the kitchen and
barefoot (but not pregnant), with my dinner on the table when I get
home.'

So, has the pre-food and post-drinks been sorted out yet?

m.

--
 I used to be 'with it'. But then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm 'with' isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me.
It'll happen to you.