Meeting, Thursday, guest speaker Simon Cozens

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Thu Oct 17 06:36:38 CDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 12:41:06PM +0100, Russell, Glenn wrote:
> This would be a good opportunity for me to crawl out from the corner.

Good idea.

I said:
>                                                I'm going to ask work if
> we could use the boardroom, so we'll see what happens there.

Work's boardroom. Should be big enough, if past technical meetings are
any indication. I'll mail the list when I find out if we can use my
work's boardroom.
--
Russell Matbouli       |           Jam your brain with broken heros
russell at futureless.org |        Love your masks and adore your failure