Meeting, Monday, Jelly Towers

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Fri Nov 8 11:10:45 CST 2002

On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 04:59:35PM +0000, Marc wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 04:47:27PM +0000, Tony Bowden wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 08, 2002 at 04:15:55PM +0000, Russell Matbouli wrote:
> > > Monday at 7pm, at Jelly. Marc and Andrew will be speaking.
> >
> > On what?
>
> I am speaking on Test::Class and Andrew is gesticulating on
> Mail::Message.

I may have agreed to[0] do a very short intro/overview of the Mail::Box set
of modules since I've been using them over the last couple of days.  I
did point out that Marc has been using them much longer and is almost
certainly bound to know more about them than me.

andrew
[0] Actually when I say agreed, I mean was badgered into.
--
Aquarius: (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)
Disappointment is yours when you overestimate the power of the