SpamAssassin

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Thu May 30 10:55:52 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 04:51:02PM +0100, Marty Pauley wrote:
> > Is this throwing away mail thing only affecting me, or is it just I'm
> > the only one who cares about it?
>
> It could be just you.
>
> I have used the spamc/spamd combination with no problems.
>
> Do you have an example of any of the emails that get thrown away?
> It would be useful if we could all check.

It could well be just my incompetant script.  I could bounce the mail to
you, but if your spam assassin is throwing it away you wouldn't know you
hadn't got it.  Or something.

Which address would you like me to bounce it too?

andrew
--
Libra: (Sept. 23 - Oct. 23)
After his untimely death, all those mean things you said about Dave will