SpamAssassin/vanishing mail

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Thu May 30 05:02:32 CDT 2002

Hi Pete

You only sent this to me, I suspect you've got caught out by that
reply-to not set thing.  If you we're having a converstaion with Marc,
it's possible you did the same thing yesterday and only replied to him,
not the list.

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 10:53:41AM +0100, Peter McEvoy wrote:
> Andrew said:
> > Hi
> >
> > How many of you are using SpamAssassin?
> >
> > Have any of you noticed it throwing away mail?
> >
> > Is this throwing away mail thing only affecting me, or is it just I'm
> > the only one who cares about it?
>
> I'm not using spamassassin, but there's something odd going on with the
> mails on this list, for example, i sent a mail yesterday apropos the next
> meet, I'm fairly sure /some/ people recieved it, by the virtue of a later
> email conversation with Marc, i myself have not yet recieved it, but have
> recieved, what i believe to be, all subsequent mails.
> Anyone else notice anything similar?
> Cheers
> Pete
>
> I'm out of my tree right now but feel free to help yourself to a banana.

andrew
--
            I think everyone thinks everyone is an ass on this list.
                            - Matt Johnston on Blug