SpamAssassin

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Thu May 30 04:51:06 CDT 2002

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 05:42:06AM -0400, Steve Rushe wrote:
> Nope. How do you know it's doing it, btw?

I saw a reply to the mail it threw away.

> > Is this throwing away mail thing only affecting me, or is it just I'm
> > the only one who cares about it?
>
> Looks like the former, but there is option 3: it's affecting all of us,
> but we don't notice.
>
> More details please, Mr. Wilson!

Well, it's that whole can't rewrite mime messages properly thing.  If
there's a problem, the script just exits throwing away the mail.  I'm
just wondering if it's some weird interaction caused by the particular
versions of modules I have installed.  Either that or it's affecting
everybody and nobody else has noticed.

It only happens when it's trying to rewrite something it's flagged as
potential spam.  If it is spam that's not a problem, but if it's wrong
then I don't want it throwing away the mail.

andrew
--
Aries: (March 21 - April 19)
Those hot-shot doctors may think your colon cancer is inoperable, but