Next meeting

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Wed May 29 10:28:19 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 04:00:22PM +0100, Marc wrote:
> On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 10:44:34AM -0400, Steve Rushe wrote:
> > Right people
> >
> > The next meeting is shceduled for the 10th of June, a week on Monday.
> > There was talk of making each alternate month a social meeting, so is
> > that still on? If so, where do people want to go? Roast again, or does
> > anyone have any other ideas.
> >
> > Discuss.
>
> Everyone round my place for a barbie? :-)
>
> Do we want to *do* something, as in go bowling, dancing, drinking? Or
> just take over somewhere and get thrown out as we did in Roast last
> time?

I liked the event at roasts and would happily go again, either to roasts
or somewhere similar.  A barbie might be nice, seeing as it's summer and
all (allegedly).  As to whether Marc's is the best location is open to
debate.  We probably do have enough transport to get everyone there and
back again though.  So not totally out of the question.

andrew
--
Pisces: (Feb. 19 - March 20)
It's not true that all the good band names are taken. But if believing