Next meeting

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Wed May 29 10:00:22 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 10:44:34AM -0400, Steve Rushe wrote:
> Right people
>
> The next meeting is shceduled for the 10th of June, a week on Monday.
> There was talk of making each alternate month a social meeting, so is
> that still on? If so, where do people want to go? Roast again, or does
> anyone have any other ideas.
>
> Discuss.

Everyone round my place for a barbie? :-)

Do we want to *do* something, as in go bowling, dancing, drinking? Or
just take over somewhere and get thrown out as we did in Roast last
time?

m.

--
'Yes, I have taken that porn title home'
swm referring to 'The Fluffer', a gay porn title everyone else was avioding.