My rubbish talk (was: Re: more lightning)

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Thu May 16 06:57:07 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 10:56:35AM +0100, Stray Toaster wrote:
> But where oh where is the link to Russell's or Marty's? eh?

I am considering redoing mine the next time we have lightening talks.
Mine went terribly, mostly because I had an exam earlier in the day and
didn't prepare a talk very well (I had 1 page of notes on it, which took
about 1 min to go through). (That's the excuse for there not being a
link to my talk.)

Anyway, if I'm allowed to do another lightening talk, it'd have a bit
more of a technical slant than just waffling about why you might want to
use my project. When are the next lightning talks?
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |                     Combine steps