French Cinema was [Re: Lightning talk]

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Tue May 14 09:56:50 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 11:59:20AM +0100, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> As for french cinema.  French people couldn't make films if you set
> their arse on fire and told them it wouldn't be put out until they made
> a decent film.

I finally got around to articulating this properly:

http://www.rivendale.net/blog/2002_05_12_blog_index.html#76534706

Apologies for my "arse on fire comment"[0].

andrew
[0] For anyone who may have been offended.
--
Virgo: (Aug. 23--Sept. 22)
You know, Virgo has to admit it -- you're just such a nutty