Lightning talk

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Tue May 14 05:59:20 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 11:47:27AM +0100, Karen Pauley wrote:
> On Tue May 14 11:34:54 2002, Stray Toaster wrote:
> > next you will be telling me you don't like opera, listen to Radio 4 or
> > like discussing the finer points of a good 1974 Merlot.
>
> and poetry and french films ;)

Oi! steady on.  Marc knows I listen to Radio 4.  I've never had a glass
of 1974 Merlot (anytime you want to buy me a glass I'll be happy to
discuss it with you ;-)

As for french cinema.  French people couldn't make films if you set
their arse on fire and told them it wouldn't be put out until they made
a decent film.

andrew
--
Libra: (Sept. 23 - Oct. 23)
After his untimely death, all those mean things you said about Dave will