tonight's meet

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon May 13 08:18:33 CDT 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 09:11:27AM -0400, Steve Rushe wrote:

> A very good question. If we don't I'll have to get printing fairly soon :(

well now, it isn't as if you are printing these out at home, now is it?
Or is it? If it is, I would recommend you walk into the office first and
print the stuff off there. Not that I really recommend fleecing your
employers for stationary, oh no, that would be immoral. I think.

m.

--
All generalisations are false. Including this one.