tonight's meet

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Mon May 13 07:51:24 CDT 2002

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 01:45:49PM +0100, Jasper McCrea wrote:
> Stray Toaster wrote:
> >
> > Hey people.
> >
> > There is a meeting tonight. Some people are speaking. Some people better
> > get their talk done. (OVER LUNCH, I hasten to add, I will write it OVER
> > LUNCH.)
> >
> > Are we planning Q&A after the lightening talks?
>
> Shurely 'enlightening'?

No, tonight's theme is losing weight with perl.

"portly programers become pork free!"

(8% of programmers who tried our miracle formula lost POUNDS!!!  you too
can lose POUNDS!!! send GBP 50.00 in a plain brown envelope and we'll
tell you the secret of losing POUNDS[0]

andrew
[0] A whloe fifty of them
--
Cancer: (June 22--July 22)
Your shy and retiring temperament does not preclude your running down