[BLUG] Re: Next week's meeting?

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Tue Mar 12 06:58:25 CST 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 12:16:51PM -0000, Wilson, Andrew (Belfast) wrote:
> It's taking almost an hour for me to get email sent to belfast.pm

It takes me 20 minutes. If you're at the top of the mailing list list,
then you get them immediately. If you're at the bottom, well, you
know...

> This sucks, wasn't someone supposed to be sorting out an alternative server?

"Let Russell do it"? I spoke to Tony but we kinda left it up in the air.
We're both lazy ;) I think Tony said he was looking at using ...
mailman? Any word, Tony? The offer still stands, but I'd leave it until
after easter because we're scheduling some downtime for then...
--
Russell Matbouli       |
russell at futureless.org |                     Do it yourself