Next week's meeting?

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Mon Mar 11 09:01:50 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 02:59:43PM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 02:50:29PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:
> > > Where is the venue for tonight then?
> >
> > I think we should postpone tonight's meeting - maybe have this next
> > Monday night instead?
>
> Next Monday night is the Blug meeting.  Marty is speaking at it if I'm
> not mistaken.

Oh, and as Karen said, that is a stat day, so I presume most people will
be off. As for the BLUG, well, I gave plenty of notice that that was the
date, can I help it if no-one picked up on it?

Russell, you are in ultimate charge, so it is your fault.

m.

--
So they went off together. But wherever
they go, and whatever happens to them on the way,