Next week's meeting?

Wilson, Andrew (Belfast) Andrew.Wilson at trw.com
Wed Mar 6 08:24:34 CST 2002

On Wed, March 06, 2002 1:55 PM Marc wrote
> > Weren't you supposed to be "parrotin' on".  You've been avoiding
> > this ever since you 'volunteered' to do it ;-)
>
> I was, but then they got all obscure, and deeper than I had time to
> devote to it, so I skim the perl6-internals list now and again, marvel
> at their brains, then continue on with my life. So, I feel I
> wouldn't do the subject justice if I had to speak on it. In fact, I
> would probably murder it with hamfisted attempts at explaining it.

Oh alright then, since you put it like that.  Did you read TPR this month
Dan has a really good article about it in there.

> However, I promise to do a talk, sometime, when I can find something
> to speak on.

We'll get you a platform or an orange box at least (does that help?)

> Tho, I am sure Mr. Bunce could do this for us, if we wanted,
> and we do.
> Well, I do.
>
> Huh, Tim, huh, couldya, couldya?

are we there yet?
are we there yet?
are we there yet?
are we there yet?

cheers

Andrew
--
This email has been brought to you by the letter pi and the number 3.14159