Next week's meeting?

Wilson, Andrew (Belfast) Andrew.Wilson at trw.com
Wed Mar 6 07:49:36 CST 2002

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 12:25 PM Marc whittered incoherently
> On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 01:19:27PM +0000, Karen Pauley wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Are we going to have a meeting next Monday night?  Is Marc still
> > planning on speaking at this?
>
> *choke* No, not unless my name has magically become Steve
> Rushe, I don't think I will. Tho if I come up with something over
> the next few days, then yes.

Weren't you supposed to be "parrotin' on".  You've been avoiding this
ever since you 'volunteered' to do it ;-)

> I fancy a round table discussion amongst everyone on The
> Secrets Of Golf or How I Stop Worrying and Came to Love @F'

Whatever, golf is pretty much a hands up in the code up to your elbows
kind of a thing. don't you think?

Oh BTW, since Karen and yourself have both posted does this mean Kasei
now has working internet connection?

cheers

Andrew