Is there a meeting next month?

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 06:47:11 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 12:40:48PM +0100, Andrew wrote:
> Hi peeps
>
> Are we having a meeting on the second Monday of July (8th)?  Nobody said
> for definite either way.

I would be up for it. Would it be like a Summber Ball? With tuxes and
long, velvety flowing dresses, with corsets and hankies and pianos and
gazing longingly out of windows? Would it?

Or, considering we had a social last month, can it be a techy one? On
what subjects? Any buring issues we need resolved? Anyone fancy giving a
talk? Someone beyond The Usual Suspects? Well?

m.

--
Cover me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians