H E L L O !

Stephen McCullough swm at swmcc.com
Tue Jun 11 07:27:39 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 02:04:43PM +0100, Steve Foy wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 03:19:35PM +0300, ADRIAN POPOVICIU wrote:
> >
> > I looking to get a new job.    You will find my CV (with photo
> >   and other abilities)at the address:
> >                http://a.popoviciu.tripod.com/index.html
>
> I particularly like the bit: "Family status: married; a boy."
>
> Oh dear, I'm so easily amused :)

Duggie & I were laughing about that as well, however we can't laugh too much
as I can't speak any Russian, or whatever they speak where he lives.
However there is no excuse for the animated gifs.. no excuse at all.

--
Stephen McCullough                              http://www.swmcc.com

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
- Governor George W. Bush