bbq

Andrew andrew at rivendale.net
Mon Jun 10 09:15:50 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 03:12:02PM +0000, joe mc cool wrote:
> bbq ?
>
> what's happening ?

The bbq has been cancelled due to the inclement weather.  However the
social meeting is going ahead.

Some of us are meeting for a bite to eat at 6.00pm in Ba Soba (a noodle
bar near St. Annes's Cathedral).  All are welcome to join us.  Shout if
you need directions.

Then after Ba Soba we're heading to roasts for the 'meeting' proper.  I
would expect to be at roasts around 7:30 ish

If I've got any of these details wrong can someone please post a
correction.

cheers

andrew
--
'Yes, I've taken that porn title.'
Stephen McCullough referring to 'The Fluffer', A gay porn title everyone