BBQ.....d'oh!

Stray Toaster mwk at stray-toaster.co.uk
Sun Jun 9 10:09:50 CDT 2002

OK peeps.

So it has just struck me now. I am getting the bus/train combo into
Belfast tomorrow. Which means the trailing of an actual physical BBQ
device/machine thing isn't really practical. As I hadn't counted on not
having the car, y'see.

So, stumped I am. Strong with the Dark Side I fear.

(And I was even going to bring the gas one, for quick-fire munching
antics.

Suggestions on a postcard, finishing the phrase 'Why Marc is such an
idiot...' in less than 200 words, or one sheet of A4 paper, if you use a
crayon.

Did I make myself clear there?

Oh, I can still bring the charcoal, as it will fit into my rucksack. I
think.

m.
--
No, YOU shut up