Bar-Be-Queing Lurkers

Duggie duggie-belfast-pm at blackstar.co.uk
Thu Jun 6 05:24:48 CDT 2002

On (06/06/02 01:11), Andrew wrote:
> You will be welcome at the Barbeque, as will any other lurkers.  In fact
> I'm sure all of the regulars will be delighted to see you.  You just
> have to let us know you're coming :-)  It will of course cost you the
> standard amount, whatever that is.  I'm sure Karen will sort out exactly
> how much that is for us, being much more organised than most of us.
>
> On that subject, Karen asked how much people want to spend on this, but
> no-one (including me) answered her question.  Anyone care to suggest a
> suitable figure?

Hi

I won't be coming along because I won't be here on Monday - sorry.
Regarding costs, 5 pounds and that's my final offer. Four. :-)

A fiver each sounds fine to me. If enough people go you can bank the
excess money in a Belfast.pm kitty. If it isn't enough then increase
that figure accordingly. Of course this is all very easy for me to say,
I won't be there!

Enjoy yourselves! And don't panic, Marty has a fire warden's
certificate!

Thanks

Duggie