I'm a barbie grill, in a barbie world ...

Andrew Wilson andrew at rivendale.net
Wed Jun 5 18:26:45 CDT 2002

Haven't heard any more about the alleged barbeque[-1], which is supposed to
be happening this Monday night.  Is anyone except Steve and me[0]
interested?

Come on people look lively.  Post declaring your undying love of all
things barbequed.  And yes, You *shall* go to the ball!

Seriously though, we need numbers for this or we can't buy stuff to
cook.  So, get your apethetic arses in gear and tell us that you intend
to go, or there'll be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth[1].

andrew
[-1] Bar-Be-Que, whatever.
[0] I know this is right, but years of brainwashing makes me feel queasy
and think it should be Steve and I.
[1] I believe Dante forgot to tell us which level of hell is reserved
for those who don't declare pre-interest and then turn up at the
Bar-Be-Que.
--
Capricorn: (Dec. 22 - Jan. 19)
You will soon find yourself entangled in a messy accident with a knife