reply-to

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Thu Jan 31 08:56:05 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 02:36:37PM +0000, Tony Bowden wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 01:53:24PM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
> > Yes, I think it's slow.  I've complained about it in the past.  I think
> > we would be much better with a local server running the list.
>
> Any volunteers?

I don't mind hosting it. Do we want to get the DNS for belfast.pm.org
delegated too? (I can do the full shebang - WWW, DNS and mailing list).

Cheers.
--
Russell Matbouli       |  "People should treat their emails like seaside post
russell at futureless.org |  cards; that is to say put anything you like on them