reply-to

Russell Matbouli russell-belfast-pm at futureless.org
Thu Jan 31 08:46:06 CST 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 01:02:21PM +0000, Stray Toaster wrote:
> And does anyone else think the pm.org server is slow to dole out the
> mail? Not that I am paranoid, but I *always* get the messages long after
> [0] everyone else (in the office, at least).

Iirc, majordomo goes through the list serially, so whoever is at the top
of the list will get it immediately, but if you're like me, somewhere
at the bottom, it'll take 15-20 minutes.

Also I'm guessing the server is just overloaded with tons of pm
groups...

BUT! (in case hfb is listening) I'm not knocking this server, just
saying that there might be a better way where we take some load off it
:)

Cheers.
--
Russell Matbouli       |       The only difference between good and evil
russell at futureless.org |              is the seating arrangements